Enjoy entertainment, food, crafts and souvenirs, vendors, raffles, and our language corner! Share pride in your heritage and learn about other cultures.
The eighth annual Toledo Sister Cities International Festival will be held on Saturday, April 29, 2017 at Savage Arena on the campus of the University of Toledo.
A Parade of Nations will open the event at 10:00 am. Parking is free. See the map for locations.
The International Festival is a Toledo celebration of cultures from around the world. We have Sister Cities in Spain, China, Hungary, Poland, Japan, Tanzania, Germany, Lebanon, Pakistan and India. Other local groups are also represented, and vendors will sell crafts from around the world.
Last year, over 20 local groups played, sang and danced and over 3,000 visitors came to enjoy their talent.
More information will be posted on this site as the event nears.
Directions and Parking to TSCI International Festival
- Eight hours of music, dance and martial arts!
- Ethnic food and crafts!
- A celebration of people and diverse cultures!
- Beer, wine, coffee, water, and soft drinks are available for purchase.
- Every ½ hr. there’s an opportunity to learn a little bit of a different language
- Entries for the national sister cities Young Artists and Authors Showcase will be on exhibit with prizes being awarded during the festival.