Want to be part of the International Festival on Saturday, April 13th?
Please choose the best time for you (on the following links) and fill the form.
From 08:30am to 11am:
From 11am to 2pm:
From 2pm to 5pm:
From 5pm to 7:30pm:
For the 2019 Festival, we need people who will:
- Sell tickets,
- Ask for ads in the Festival Program,
- Contact various performers, especially groups representing their ethnic traditions, Help in creating the Festival Program,
- Find craft vendors, especially those with goods from other countries,
- Man an informational table for their own organization, and
- Contact schools and youth groups to develop interest in the Young Authors and Artists Showcase (YAAS), an international competition for high school students sponsored by Sister Cities International. The local winners are honored at the International Festival.
On the day of the Festival (April 13th), we will need people who can
- Staff the admission tables,
- Guard the performers’ and volunteers’ rooms (for personal belongings), Be stagehands,
- Sell ethnic foods, and
- Sell 50/50 raffle tickets.
- Contact Kristi Pawlak if you want to volunteer: email@example.com or 419-205-3966 (cell).