Celebrating the International Community that call Greater Toledo “home”!
• National booths featuring displays from all over the world. Get your “passport” stamped at each booth.
• Enjoy the international foods
• There will be community service booths and a bazzar and henna booth!
• Take part in the “Parade of Nations” opened by Mayor Bell at 10:30 and carry the flag for your country!
• Prize for best dressed!
• Check out what’s happening on the live stages – Music from China, S. Korea, Middle East, Latin America, Africa, Philippines, and North American. There will be dancing from Ireland, India, Africa and around the world PLUS MUCH MORE!
Family friendly music, performances and presentations… in MANY languages and cultures
Soccer Match Africa v Latin America
KIDZ ZONE – bounce houses, face painting, free cotton candy and snow cones and MUCH MUCH MORE!!!!
Bring along new back packs and school supplies to donate to students in Africa, Asia and the Middle East!
It will be held at:
WPOS FM Campus
7112 Angola Rd. Holland, OH
Option 1. If you want to drive, parking with shuttle buses will be provide at the following locations:
1. Holland Free Methodist Church, 6605 Angola Rd, Holland, OH 43528
2. Springfield High School, 1470 S. McCord Rd, Holland, OH 43528
3. The Dwelling Place, 8201 Angola Rd, Holland OH, 43528
4. Circuit City Parking Lot, 6610 Airport Highway, Holland, OH 43528
Option 2. Free bus service to UT campus: Buses will run throughout the day from the festival to the Horton International House on campus
1. Leaving WPOS at 9:10 am – arriving at UT at 9:30 am. Wait 15 minutes and then depart UT at 9:45 and return to WPOS by 10:05 am.
2. Leaving WPOS at 1:40 pm – arriving at UT at 2:00 pm Wait 15 minutes and then depart UT at 2:15 and return to WPOS by 2:35 pm.
3. Leaving WPOS at 4:40 pm – arriving at UT at 5:00 pm Wait 15 minutes and then depart UT at 5:15 and return to WPOS by 5:35 pm.
4. Leaving WPOS at 7:40 pm – arriving at UT at 8:00 pm The last bus would not bring any students back to WMN, but would return empty
Last year more than 2000 people came and this year we are hoping for 4000+!
Find out more at:
And print out the flyer!
Syd & Liz Doyle (Directors) 704 451 6299
Liz Doyle Acts 2:17
Nations Light Ministries
P.O. Box 155
Dundee, MI 48131